Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to Ukraine for Summer 2012!

Friends and Family,

I just want to start by thanking all of you for your prayers and support for my Ukraine Missions trip last summer. It has radically changed me and grown my passion for God's children. I am so much more independent and yet incredible dependent on God. Tears well up in my eyes as I think that there is even one person in this world who thinks they don't deserve God's love.

I am so excited to tell you all that after a lot of prayer God has laid it on my heart to go back to Ukraine this summer! July 31st - August 14th. God has really expanded my world view and my heart is just bursting. I have started studying Ukrainian in hopes that I can connect better with the students at our English camp.

I know times are financially very tough for everyone. All I ask is for everyone to be the prayer warriors that I know you are! The things you can pray for are:
1. Our Team as it is still being developed. That God will call those perfect for the team and that those people will follow His call.
2. Overall finances for our team.
3. Leadership for the team is still being developed
4. My heart and head. That my heart will continue to grow and my head will relax :)

I will still be sending support letters out in the coming months for those feeling called to give. God can do amazing things beyond our imagination all He asks is a little step of faith

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” – Phil 4:19

"Notice the above verse says “ALL.” It doesn’t say “some” or “most,” but it says that He will meet all of our needs. It doesn’t say how He will meet our needs and I have found from experience the way He does it is often not what I expected. But the bottom line is that God is faithful and He does what He promises."

In Christ's Love,
Katherine

No comments: